12 aprilRSS Print
Call for applications from NGOs representatives to become member of the new composition of the RF Civic Chamber
43 members of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation from the third quota will be put forward and elected within 14 activity areas
The RF Civic Chamber starts accepting applications from NGOs representatives to join the new convocation of the Chamber. Applications from nonprofit organizations wishing to delegate their representatives to the new composition of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation are accepted within 14 activity areas. The areas were approved at the meeting of the Working Group for selection of 43 members of the RF Civic Chamber from NGOs, which was held on April 12.
Among the activity areas:
1. Health protection, popularization of healthy lifestyle, development of physical culture and sports, ecology and environmental protection.
2. Public control: anticorruption, control over activities of state and local government bodies, public evaluation of regulatory legal acts, public control in social and economic spheres.
3. Participation of citizens in development of urban environment and rural areas.
4. Support for charity, voluntarism (volunteering) and civic education.
5. Public diplomacy, support for compatriots living abroad, strengthening of traditional values and patriotic education.
6. Provision of security of citizens, interaction with the public monitoring commissions, law enforcement institutions.
7. Support for families, children and maternity, work with young people.
8. Harmonization of interethnic and interreligious relations, support for civil peace and harmony.
9. Development of the information society, mass media and mass communications.
10. Development of culture and creativity.
11. Development of education and science.
12. Development of entrepreneurship and the real sector of the economy.
13. Development of services, consumer market and housing and public utilities.
14. Social policy and social and labor relations, interaction with trade unions and workers' associations.
Within each of 13 directions three members of the next composition of the Civic Chamber will be elected. Regarding the direction called "Public control: fight corruption, control over the activities of state government bodies and local government bodies, public inspection of regulatory legal acts, public control in social and economic spheres", the quota will be four people. Thus, only 43 members from nonprofit organizations will be elected members of the new convocation of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation.
Applications will be accepted within 30 days - up to May 12 inclusive.
The Working Group for selection of 43 members of the CCRF from NGOs includes 21 members, among which members of the CCRF of the fifth and sixth convocations.
The Chairman of the Working Group – CCRF Vice-President Sergey Ordzhonikidze, Deputy Chairman – CCRF member of the sixth convocation Alexander Tochenov, Secretary - Chairman of the CCRF Commission for Public Control, Public Evaliation and Interaction with Public Councils Lidia Mikheeva.
Moscow to allocate land parcel for a building of the association of private old Russian art collections